Saturday, April 30, 2011

Can You Snort Butalb-apap-caff

Everything is possible if we loads and loads of confidence

Anything is possible if we are charged and loaded us


Trust Film-seminar "Total Trust" of the expert in motivation and coach Argentina VerĂ³nica de AndrĂ©s we outline in this article shows resources to propel us to pursue our goals and dreams under the following premise: What would you do today if you knew you could not fail?.

the end of this inspiring documentary, and as a summary of the above, down 13 keys to take account to Total Confidence. Are these:


1. Even in dark moments I can be myself

2. Even when things go wrong I can find an opportunity in every difficulty

3. I can be myself when I'm hurt. My wounds are used to understand me that we all need love

4. And I have no fear of failure. I can fall, get up and start again. I am flexible. I can change

5. I'm an apprentice. No I have to be perfect. I am here to learn

6. I appreciate all my efforts. Use my talents. I deserve to succeed

7. I can respond to what happens to me. I choose my words, my thoughts, my actions, my feelings. Do not let fear interfere

8. I dare to dream big. Impossible? I'm possible. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

9. I was born with confidence. If the voice of fear tells me: "You can not do it" ... "I'll do it anyway!"

10. I choose to sail away and find safe harbor my own way. My imagination leads me to new worlds. I can explore, could discover, I can create

11. I'ma be grateful. Do not take it for granted or to the persons or things. "THANK YOU" is my daily prayer

12. I can contribute something to the world. I can leave a legacy. I can be myself

13. I am not lost. In uncertain times
faith look I'm not alone. In times of sadness, I find hope
I'm not scared. In times of fear, I choose LOVE



Continue reading The Alternative Blog: http://www.elblogalternativo.com/2009/11/29/13-claves-para-conseguir-una-confianza-total-22 / # ixzz1L2Jd3jCp

0 comments:

Post a Comment