Saturday, May 7, 2011

Boobs Feeding By Husband..vidoe

The Love Mexico and the Toltecs


The Toltec
thousands of years ago the Toltec were known throughout southern Mexico as "women and men of knowledge." Anthropologists have defined them as a nation or a race, but in fact, were scientists and artists who created a company to study and conserve the spiritual knowledge and practices of their ancestors. Established a community of teachers (naguales) and students at Teotihuacan, the city of pyramids outside Mexico City, known as the place where "man becomes God."

Over the millennia losnaguales were forced to hide their ancestral wisdom and maintain its existence a secret. The European conquest, coupled with an aggressive bad use of personal power by some learners, it became necessary to protect the knowledge of those who were not prepared to use it wisely or abuse it might have been intentionally gain.

Fortunately, the esoteric Toltec knowledge was preserved and passed down through generations by different lineages denaguales, and although it remained hidden in secrecy for hundreds of years, ancient prophecies foretold that one day in what would be necessary to return the wisdom people, as has happened now with Dr. Miguel Ruiz, unnagual the lineage of the Eagle Warriors, which has been led to disclose these powerful teachings.

Toltec knowledge arises from the same essential unity of truth which they leave all the sacred esoteric traditions around the world. Although not a religion, respect for all spiritual teachers who have taught in the earth, and embraces the spirit though, is more accurate to describe it as a way of life that is characterized by easy access to happiness and love.

A Toltec is an artist's love,
an artist's spirit,
someone who, at every moment, every second
creates the most beautiful art: the art of dreaming
.

Life is but a dream, and if we
artists
create our lives with love and

our dream will become a masterpiece of art. Introduction 2




Master was once a teacher who spoke to a group of people and their message was so wonderful that all the people who were gathered were moved by his words of love. In the middle of that crowd, was a man who had heard every word the teacher had said. It was a very humble man and great heart, was so moved by the words of the teacher who felt need to invite into your home.

So when the teacher had finished speaking, the man forced his way through the crowd, approached him and, looking into his eyes, said: "I know you are very busy and we all need your attention. I also know that almost no time and listen to my words, but my heart feels so free and so much love I feel for you I am moved by the necessity to invite you to my home. I prepare the best meals. I do not expect to accept, but wanted you to know. "
The teacher looked into his eyes, and the most beautiful of smiles, you
said, "Prepare it all. I'll go. " So the master is away.

Upon this man's heart was filled with joy. I could hardly wait until the time came to serve the teacher and express the love she felt for him. It would be the most important day of your life: the teacher would be with him. He bought the best food and best wine and looked more beautiful clothes for gift giving. Then he ran to his house to carry out all preparations to receive the teacher. I cleaned up, prepared a delicious and beautifully decorated table. His heart was overjoyed because the teacher would be there soon.

Man looking forward when someone knocked on the door. He opened it eagerly, but instead of the teacher, she met an old woman. It looked into his eyes and said, 'I'm hungry. Can you give me a piece of bread? ".
He felt a little disappointed that it was not the master
. Looked at the woman and said, 'Please come into my house. " The
3

sat in the place he had prepared for the teacher and offered the food he had cooked for him. But he was anxious and expected the woman to hurry to finish eating. The old lady was touched by the generosity of this man. He thanked her and left.

Scarcely had he finished preparing the table again for the teacher when someone came to knock on his door. This time it was a stranger who had traveled across the desert. The stranger looked at him and said: "I am thirsty. Could you give me something to drink? ".

again felt a little disappointed because it was not the master, but even so, invited the stranger into her home, made to sit in the place he had prepared for the master and served him wine that I wanted to offer him. When he left, again returned to prepare everything.

For the third time, someone knocked on the door and when opened it was found with a child. He raised his eyes to him and said: "I am frozen. Could you give me a blanket to cover my body? ".

was a little disappointed because it was not the teacher, but looked at the child's eyes and felt love in his heart. Quickly grabbed the clothes she had bought for the teacher and covered him with them. The boy thanked him and left.

returned to prepare everything back to the teacher and then waited until it was too late. When he realized he was disappointed not attend, but forgave him immediately. He told himself: "I knew I could not expect the teacher came to this humble home. I said I would, but a major issue it will be taken elsewhere. There has been, but at least accepted the invitation and that's enough for my heart feel happy. "

Then, put the food and wine and lay down. That night he dreamed that the teacher asked him a visit. Upon seeing him, was happy not knowing that it was a dream. "It has been perfect! He has kept his word. "

The teacher replied," Yes, I'm here, but I've been here before. I was hungry and you fed me. I was thirsty and you gave me wine. He was cold and covered me con ropas. Todo lo que haces por los demás, lo haces por mí».

El hombre se despertó con el corazón rebosante de dicha porque había comprendido la enseñanza del maestro. Lo amaba tanto que había enviado a tres personas para que le transmitiesen la lección más grande: que él vive en el interior de todas las personas. Cuando das de comer al hambriento, de beber al sediento y cubres al que tiene frío, ofreces tu amor al maestro.
4
I
La mente herida

0 comments:

Post a Comment