Friday, May 6, 2011

Time To Recover From Hepatitis

Humans are stupid and we should be aware

At home they read and discussed art, sufficient grounds for the Maoist revolution to send them all to reeducation camps. His parents did not beat. Gao Xingjian, after years of rehabilitation, he fled to China, the vast majority of his friends decided to commit suicide. Exiled in Paris, was a more oriental until the Nobel prize him out of anonymity. Ideologies pose to human alienation he sees in art the only salvation. It's nice but difficult to interview, I was looking for some hope, but we did at night and not give me one. Gave a lecture on the Circle Equestrian their various art and exhibits in the gallery of Senda Barcelona.

What do you know?

That man is very fragile, the fear of death dominates it, and that is why religions.



Did no value?

can have compassion, but it is not plumb the souls, or find directions, everything is just chaos.



What have you learned from your childhood?

was born during the Second World War and after that I lived through the civil war, but I had the chance to belong to a family that knew and could protect me. My parents loved art and literature, lived surrounded by culture. I learned that one can be happy.



When finished happiness?

When politics invaded our lives. My parents were taken to a reeducation camp and died soon. I would like to tell my mother everything I am now, all I have, I owe to her. You



was also re-educated.

I was more than five years in one of these fields, the company realized there, causing evil ideologies, politics, revolution. A bad lot more cruel than natural tragedies.



has been the case that ordinary citizens became torturers. The

suffered daily. Politics poisons people can lead an entire nation to madness. Europeans have been killing the twentieth century in the name of justice.



How we organize ourselves without politics?

is virtually impossible, everyone pursues power and to get organized in political parties, through ideology, mobilize the masses. And that body is like ants.



Do not you believe in man?

dwells in human nature evil, hell is not only the other, is also in oneself, and one must be aware. Literature plays this role, raising awareness. We must move beyond the "isms.



Where?

is essential to understand the human condition, namely that an executioner is not the devil, is a human.



Mao Do you understand?

was not no fool, was a very intelligent man who knew human weakness, he knew the evil that harbor, so it was able to manipulate an entire people for absolute power.



How can we change?

We can not change this world, only to awaken the individual level of compassion and conscience, and that is the role of artists.



The art is elitist.

The artist is an individual like the others, but is more lucid, has its own criteria that distance from the mass.



At 47 he fled to China, what is left?

Evil, madness, nonsense, all that I've written in my books and I left behind forever.



Have you had more of a life.

I'm living my third life, the first in China, the second-in-exile and the third after the Nobel award, which puts an end to exile, to me known to the world.



What hurts today that first life?

Nothing, I've written five books in French and have nothing to do with my life in China.



What words make more sense to you?

The truth is immense, but the universal law can not be known. The human society can not predict or stop the war. War is stupid, but we make war. The world is stupid, stupid man, and one must be aware of that.



"Without Remedy?

We can only control ourselves being lucid.



Are you happy? Yes



How can

be happy thinking that would lead to a disaster?

If one is not conscious, it is always unfortunate, if you are aware you have the possibility to change and be happy.



Do you believe in love?

Love is not a belief, is a dialogue.



say the next big revolution will be the Chinese.

I think not. The revolution triumphed in Egypt because they had a lucid government was able to retire.



Do not believe in the possibility for people to rebel against injustice?

Russian Revolution or the French were they positive? Looks from a distance, do you think that terror was necessary? We must get rid of illusions.



What hope would offer a 20 year old?

I would say to open her eyes to look at the world not believe what you say, to reflect on its own. I do not believe in youth, we've all been through it.



Are you a hopeless man? I prefer the clarity

to blindness. Everything I've done since I left China I would not have done if I had stayed to fight for freedom.



So democracy is a value.

is progress. Still, Westerners have a tradition ancient democracy is not China or Arab countries.



But it is a conquest.

No, it's a tradition.



What is worthwhile in life?

Life itself. We have only one, that makes her beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment